Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mabra Girls, all Dressed in Brown

Waxahachie, TX - I took the 3 Mabra girls down to Waxahachie this weekend to shoot for their Christmas photos. They looked fantastic in these beautiful brown dresses. It took a while to get what we needed, but once I got them settled, we had lots of fun. Here are few of my favorites from the day. I actually liked about 25 shots from this session, which is more than usual because I am very picky, but I can only show you a few here. I guess that's a good problem for their mom to have when she picks her favorites.

One of the last shots of the day was a classic...
I found some beautiful light near an old building . . .
On point from the moment we got the camera out, and loved every second of her shoot. . .
Just adorable. There were too many of Paisley to include here. . .
This one reminded me of an OLD photo you'd see in the archives. Love the vintage feel of the dresses with the abandoned railroad . . .

No comments: