Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Real Estate and Custom Home Photography Services


In addition to my family and sports photography, I've also started doing some real estate photography. I've worked for Olson Custom Homes in Midlothian, TX and The Nix Group in Highland Park, TX. I am making my services available to builders, real estate firms, and individuals in Dallas-Ft. Worth and all of North Texas. If you are a custom builder or real estate agent, you know that taking photographs of your property can be difficult and time consuming. Without the right equipment and a quality photograph, you can do more damage to your property's value and image than good. Let me handle it for you and deliver results that will impress your customers and clients. I shoot natural light and flash setups, depending on what the situation calls for. I deliver all of the photos to you on a CD in hi resolution .jpg format, ready for print or the web.

Still Photo Session Fees: $100 Base Price
Includes one exterior/elevation setup
$25 per interior room or additional exterior setup
I can also put together High Definition video tours for a more complete overview of your property. Click here for an example of one I did for Olson Custom Homes in Midlothian, TX. Video tours are quoted on a case by case basis.

Here are some examples of my real estate photography:

No comments: