Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Your Investment - Pricing and Fees

Here are some links to my prices and descriptions for services.


Print Prices
Please call or email me to request an information packet which includes our policies, complete price list, and tips and tricks to help prepare for your session. Fine Art Portrait Print prices start at $50 for a 5x7.

Portrait and Wedding Print Processing
Agile Images uses a professional photo lab in Dallas that specializes in professional print processing. My cameras, my monitors, and my post processing techniques are all based on printing with my lab. If you buy digitals from me and use an alternate lab, you may not get the results you desire. Many labs "color correct" because most people don't take the time to do it ahead of time. All of the images I deliver to portrait clients, weddings, and other events, are already color corrected and calibrated to my lab. I often sell digital negatives to clients to use for emails, web pages, even reprints, but I always advise that you print any "Wall Portraits" with me to get the best results possible. I promise that the investment is worth it. There is a difference. Prints larger than 5x7 are delivered matted to the next largest standard frame size and are ready to frame.

Event and Sports Prints
I do not print event photography, sports, or action using my Fine Art lab unless by special request. I use Shutterfly.com, a great lab that produces a high quality print packaged in a convenient online ordering platform. My print prices start at $4 for a 4x6 and go up to $65 for a 20x30" Poster. Each event is priced separately. Prints and specialty items such as mugs, mouse pads, or playing cards are generally available for any event.



Gallery Wrap Canvases are ready to hang and include installed hanging hardware.


Session Fees
-I offer a complete description of all fees and services in separate, more detailed pages.


-Sports Photography
Generally there is not an initial fee for me to come to a sports event. I often freelance at local football, basketball, or baseball games. I will come to an event at your request provided you have either A) More than a handful of people who are interested in buying the game photos or B) Are willing to pay a $100 Session Fee if you are the only person interested in photos.


-Special Products
Per the clients request, I create custom composites, collages, posters, or offer one of a kind services to clients. Pricing for each project varies depending on your needs.


-Post Processing
All Agile Images portraits go through a work flow series that makes them print ready. No images leave my lab without being processed. To learn more about post processing options, you can read more here.

No comments: