Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Announcing the Agile Images Fall Portrait Specials

Howdy friends,

I am booking up fast for Fall Sessions, and now that I am offering a Fall Special, you'll want to lock in your date with me soon.

I am promoting two packages this Season, as follows:

Package #1 - $395

-One hour (or whatever it takes) family session, at a location of your choice. Choose from any style you see here at great locations like the Dallas Arboretum, Lakeside Park on Turtle Creek, Chestnut Square in McKinney or Deep Ellum in Dallas. The possibilities are endless. You can expect approximately 100 proof exposures to choose from.

-A CD containing your favorite 25 images from the session

-25 Custom designed Holiday Cards (single fold, high end cards)

-An 8x10 of your favorite image

-4 5x7's of your choice

My regular pricing on these items is $775


Package #2 - $275

-Mini session (30-45 minutes) at a location of your choice, see above. You can expect 25-40 exposures to choose from.

-A CD containing your favorite 10 images from the session

-An 8x10 of your favorite image

-2 5x7's of your choice

My regular pricing on these items is $495



Standard Fall Booking rates are $125 booking fee plus a $250 minimum product deposit. Take advantage of this offer while it lasts. I will be booking sessions up through the 2nd week of December. You can reach me at 972-775-2769 or at csmith@agileimages.com, to schedule your session.

No comments: