Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Brigman Family - Camera Shy? Not anymore!

Frisco, TX - As I explained in a previous post, the weather in Dallas this past weekend forced me indoors for my last two shoots of the week. The wind was blowing 30 and it was cold out. On top of that, my last shoot with the Brigman Family presented an interesting challenge. You see, Malyn, their 3 year old daughter, is scared of cameras. Her mom, Ami, does not know why she is scared, but only that a flash magnifies her fear by 10X. Remember that part about me having to shoot indoors? Yeah. Usually indoors means dark, requiring a FLASH. Mix that with a girl who runs at the sight of a camera, and you see my challenge. Luckily, I'm pretty creative, the house had a FANTASTIC north facing window, and Malyn had two small dolls to distract her. OH, and I almost forgot, Tatum is their 3 week old daughter, and we needed new shots of her, too. SHEW . . Here's what we came away with. Enjoy.






No comments: