Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Family Lifestyle Sessions

General Pricing Policy: All list prices for sessions are the base price for the photographer's time, materials and travel in the DFW Area. The price includes tax. Prints, products, and packages are available for additional charges. Some sessions require a minimum product purchase.

Family Lifestyle Sessions
Booking Fee Price: $125
$250 Minimum product purchase, call or email for print and product pricing.

Description: You can have your "Family Portrait" made just about anywhere by anyone. Most of you probably already have a digital camera and could have your neighbor take a photo. You can even have it done while you are grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. But why bother with your neighbor or the local studio when we can do it my way.

I shoot family sessions on location, whether your choice or mine. I do very little "posed" shots, at least in the traditional sense. I won't ever pack and stack you in a pyramid, although I may ask you to get closer and act like you love each other ! :-). The locations we shoot at are up to you. I'll come to your home, we'll meet at a park, go to the zoo, or anywhere else you enjoy that might give me a chance to photograph you and your family enjoying time together. I want the photos to represent your lifestyle and match your family's personality. We'll work together to accomplish that goal.

Family sessions are one hour sessions. Each sitting includes a custom web site for your private viewing. You can expect 35-50 processed images to choose from, although many of my client galleries are well over 100 images. I will try to limit the choices to only the BEST of your images to help you in making your choices. Prints and package orders must be completed within 45 days from the day of the shoot. Family sessions are intended for immediate family, but I can generally accommodate parties of 6 or more fairly easily. Ask me about shooting family sessions with more that 6 when you book. Once I have your session paired down to the best shots, I'll ask that you schedule an ordering session so that we can create an order that helps you purchase the best photographs. The ordering session will generally occur one to two weeks following your shoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each year, Chris has done an awesome job. It is like playtime and he gets super action shots. We have wonderful family memories that we can pass down in the form of beautiful portraits.

Missy O'Reilly