Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Agile Images Best of 2008

In 2008, I took over 60,000 photographs. Yes, SIXTY THOUSAND. If you think you have a hard drive full of photos from your digital camera, you should spend a few minutes with my computer. I decided to take a look back and see what my work looked like at the beginning of the year, and see how it had changed. I learned more in the past few months than I'd learned in the previous few years. I believe I learned something from each of those 60,000 photos, and I am a better photographer each time I go out. Take a look for yourself. There are two links here, one is a "sit back and listen to the music" slideshow. The other is a "click at your own pace" version, without the cool tunes. Either way, I think you'll enjoy my best shots from 2008.

Slide Show Version

Click and Go Version

The image you see here is a snap shot of my screen. This looks like chaos, but it isn't. Believe me, in order to keep track of 60,000 photos in a year, you have to be organized :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris- I have some of your work from a lure coursing event. Beautiful shots, you really capture the essence of your subjects with your camera. Good luck with Ivey Photo and the new baby!

Angela said...

Hi Chris! Thanks for calling me, I look forward to meeting with you soon!