Sunday, April 20, 2008

Custom Sports Posters

One of my most popular products has been the sports compilation posters I create. I started doing these when a parent asked if she could get several photos printed on one large print. Immediately it popped in my head that I could go one better. So I created a custom sports poster for her. She ended up buying one for each sport her son played, and one other for her daughter! I create each poster from scratch, with a creative design, using photos I've taken at your game. Posters range in price by size, but the most popular is an 18x24" design that is $75. My fee for building the poster is $50, and then I add the print size on to that. I can print these up to 70 inches high if you really want to make a splash! Here are some examples...
You can even make one for your dog...

No comments: