Wednesday, February 06, 2008

High School Senior Location Sessions

General Pricing Policy: All list prices for sessions are the base price for the photographer's time, materials and travel in the DFW Area. The price includes tax. Prints, products, and packages are available for additional charges. Some sessions require a minimum product purchase.

High School Senior
Location Sessions
Booking Fee: $100 first location, plus $75 for additional locations
$250 Minimum product deposit required.


This is one of my favorite types of shoots. I can actually apply some good photography technique, take my time, and generate some really first class images. With kids, its more "shoot what they do", and "don't miss anything". With Seniors, its generally more controlled, more planned and really, really fun for me. The possibilities are endless with this type of session. I still like to stick to my roots and my philosophy of a "lifestyle" shoot. Whether that means part of your session involves catching your Senior in a sporting event or play, or just incorporating the things they like to do into the photo. Some girls want to look like rock stars, whereas some guys want to look like they aren't interested. Either way, I make them look their best.

The fee is based on a per location schedule. We can shoot as many places, events, or times you like. A location could be a soccer game, or a setup in Downtown Dallas. I generally recommend 2 locations to add some variety, but there are plenty of good locations around Dallas, Ft Worth, and Ellis County to get some quality work done from one location.

Each location is not subject to a time limit. Often part of the time is spent setting up lighting, and getting the shot right, and I don't ask for you to pay for my time to setup. We'll shoot at the location until we are both happy with the results. Each combined sitting includes a custom web site for your private viewing. You can expect 50-75 processed images to choose from, although many of my client galleries are well over 100 images. Prints and package orders must be completed within 45 days from the day of the shoot.

No comments: