Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Baby and Children's Play Sessions

General Pricing Policy: All list prices for sessions are the base price for the photographer's time, materials and travel in the DFW Area. The price includes tax. Prints, products, and packages are available for additional charges. Some sessions require a minimum product purchase.



Baby and Children's Play Sessions
Booking Fee: $125
$125 Minimum product purchase per child

Description: I have two kids myself (and one on the way!). I wish I had a photo of them for everyday of their life. For my 2 year old son, I probably do! I think you'll see that I take the same pride in photographing your child, as I do when i photograph my own.

For kids that are walking age and up, I treat the session the same way I do a Family Session. Whether you have one, two, or more, we'll meet at a fun location and I'll photograph them while they do what they do . . PLAY! The idea is to capture them in a natural expression, having fun, laughing, being themselves. I like to catch a lot of action, a lot of interaction, and a lot of expression.

For newborns and infants, I like to shoot in a crib, nursery, or other home environment you are used to and comfortable in. If its nice weather and you want to get outside with them, then by all means we'll do that, too. You'll see that my infant work is a lot of closeups, a lot of hands, feet, and eyes. All the parts that mommies love, and daddies too, but I have a harder time getting them to admit it :-).

Children's sessions are one hour sessions. Each sitting includes a custom web site for your private viewing. You can expect 50-75 processed images to choose from, although many of my client galleries are well over 100 images. Prints and package orders must be completed within 45 days from the day of the shoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris -
Alex's pictures are amazing and you did a great job! - Christy