Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dolive Family in the Park

Waxahachie, TX - I'm growing attached to a couple of great shooting spots in Waxahachie. My sister is expecting another son in January. She and her husband came over with their son Cash (seen here before) to do some family shots for a Christmas card. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Cash needed a nap, so he snuggled with mom . . she loves this one!
A photo to show the new baby . .YOU ARE HERE..
These three never stop having fun . .
Easy to get this when Cash was enjoying the leaves under his feet and giggling . .
Same easy shot, minus Dad.

By the way, if you are in the Waxahachie, Midlothian, Ennis, or surrounding Ellis County area, please look me up. There isn't much time left for gifts this year, but don't let that stop you from spending time out with your family, and allowing me to tag along and shoot some photos of it all.

No comments: