Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Portrait Session: Tara - Singer and Actress

Dallas, TX - Deep Ellum - I found myself back in one of my favorite photography locations today. I was working with Tara, a 14 year old aspiring actress and singer. Tara needed new shots for her portfolio and I was glad to help out. We spent some time wandering the streets of Downtown Dallas and had an easy time finding great light and cool spots to shoot in . Tara had a great sense for when to turn on the smile and when to show her "dark side". She made it easy to get in all of the looks she needed to overhaul her portfolio. Here are a couple of my favorites from her session.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful time we had on the photo shoot. Chris, you are awesome, and Tara felt so comfortable with you. You are truly gifted and have an eye on how to get the look we were after. Thank you again for a great set of pictures. Now the hard part will be deciding which ones to use!!!!!!