Monday, August 18, 2008

Dave Matthews Band Concert Photos

Dallas, TX - As many of you know, my favorite band is The Dave Matthews Band. If you're reading this site you already know that my other favorite thing to do is shoot photos. On August 19, 2006 I was given the unique opportunity to have both of those favorite things come together. A friend of mine was starting a concert review magazine. He asked if I would be interested in shooting the first 3 songs of the Dave Matthews Band concert for his debut magazine review. He no more than got the words out before I was jumping through the ceiling with excitement. As it turns out, the magazine lacked funding and the shots never published, but it made this photographer and Dave Matthews Band fan very, very happy nonetheless.







I am posting this now because we just went to see Dave in concert on Saturday, and it reminded me that I need to update the site with the photos from 2006.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the show, and you can click to see a slide show. Music provided by, of course, The Dave Matthews Band (So Much to Say). Enjoy.

No comments: