Sunday, August 24, 2008

Custom Wedding Album: Jim and Penney

I recently photographed Jim and Penney's wedding. Now, I've completed the design for their custom wedding album. The album is a flush mount style, made in Italy. It is a seamless design, so the pages you see here are actually two sides of a spread. I designed the book to tell the story of Jim and Penney's wedding day. The book chronicles the events from the first time I see the bride and groom to the moment they get in the car and leave for the honeymoon. Their friends and family who see the book will truly get a feel for all of the events as they happened. You can see the entire book by clicking here. These are a few of my favorite pages.

The cover features Arlington Hall at Lee Park in Dallas, the site for the wedding and reception.
Penney gave Jim a Movado watch, engraved "I Do. 08-08-08."
The view from both sides, backed with Jim and Penney holding hands.
The kiss and the joy.
The cake.
The last page of the book.
If you are planning a wedding, please contact me for more information on wedding photography and custom wedding albums. I am booking now for 2009 wedding dates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have chosen the match for your skills. The wedding shots are incredible.
Nice work.