Saturday, August 30, 2008

Meet Me at the Waxahachie Bridal Extravaganza

WWaxahachie, TX - I've been shooting weddings now for three years. This is the first time I've ever taken the step to actively market myself. Before now, I've taken my jobs through referrals only. I want to do a few more weddings next year, so I'm exhibiting at the Waxahachie Bridal Extravaganza in September. I'll have a booth there, so if you're in the area, come by and see me. Maybe you've looked at my work online, but never met me or seen my printed work. This is a great chance to stop in, see my albums, see my prints, and generally get time with me to talk about your wedding. I don't have a booth number assignment yet, but I should be easy to find once you get in. Here are the details

  • Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
  • Bridal Show: 5th Annual Waxahachie Bridal Extravaganza at Waxahachie Civic Center
  • Price: $3
  • Event Details: 2000 Civic Center Lane Waxahachie, TX 75165
    Phone: 972.938.3434 ext.204
    Email: aortiz@waxahachie.com
    Website: www.waxahachie.com
I found this photo while I was preparing to print some items for the show. I often show all of the public, happy, beautiful scenes in my galleries, but I particularly like this one. It shows a little tension, a little nervousness, a little anticipation, and its a little different than what I usually show.

No comments: