Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Wedding: Jeremy and Beti


Congratulations to Jeremy and Beti on their marriage, and thanks to them and their families for allowing us to spend the day with them and photograph the wedding. My daughter Chandler and I photographed their wedding Saturday, April 5 at St Mary's Catholic Church in Southwest Dallas. The reception was held at the Dallas World Aquarium. I shot with the D300 and Chandler backed me up with the D200.

These are a few of my favorite images from my initial processing. I will post a "Best Of" gallery later, but so many people are asking me how it went, I thought I need to show a couple of my early favorites. These haven't actually gone to final post processing, but for a sneak peek, they will have to do. I should be finished with final processing in about 2-3 weeks and I'll reveal all of the images then.

No comments: