Monday, April 07, 2008

The Lattimore's Family Session at The Dallas Arboretum


I had the chance to spend Sunday morning with Shara, Makayla, and Kade at The Dallas Arboretum. They are nearing the end of the Dallas Blooms Festival at the Arboretum, but I've never seen it look better. From my place in Midlothian, it takes about 35 minutes to get there, and I can meet you no matter where you are driving from in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

Thanks to Shara and the Kids for a great shoot.

For you photographers, I shot the entire session with the Nikon D300, Nikkor 17-55 f2.8, and an SB-800 Flash.

If you would like to schedule a family or children's session like this one, please contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures of my family. The kids and I enjoyed the time we spent with you and we love the ALL the pictures. I have and will continue to recommend you to everyone I meet!