Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Wedding: Jeremy and Beti Sartor



A couple of weeks ago I posted a few unfinished proofs from the Sartor Wedding. Now that I've delivered the finished product to the bride, I can share a gallery of my favorite images from the day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you can get a good feel for the style of work I do by looking at this. You will notice the glaring absence of the "stacked family" shots. I will and can do those traditional formal shots for you, but I prefer to shoot photos that I think you'll love in 15 or 20 years when you look back at the day. I don't happen to think those photos are the ones you'll cherish. Its just my style, but its your day and I'm there to shoot what makes you (and your parents) :-) happy.

Click here to view my favorites gallery.

This note came from the new Mrs. Sartor after she received her images:

Hi Chris! I received the DVDs today and just got around to sitting down to watch them and I LOVE the pictures!! They are fabulous!! I laughed at some and I was touched by others...You guys did a fantastic job!! I can't wait to show Jeremy who is asleep right now. We will get back to you when we have decided which pic's we want done. Good night! & Thanks a bunch! Mrs. Beti Sartor

No comments: