Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wind & Cold Didn't Stop Ryan's Senior Session

Waxahachie, TX - This morning was the coldest, windiest day of the fall so far. Did I say WINDY ? Yeah, windy. But Ryan, a Senior at Midlothian High School didn't mind. He even played his guitar for me in that cold wind. If you've ever played the guitar, you know you have to enjoy alot to play it with frozen fingers! What I like about my job is that I get to meet great people and learn about them. Ryan is a great kid who loves his guitar, participates in his youth group at church and is headed to Tarleton State next fall. When his mom called me and told me he wore a cowboy hat and played the guitar, I had one image that immediately popped into my head. I got that shot. I'm proud of it, and I hope Ryan enjoyed helping me get it :-). Thanks Ryan.

1 comment:

Ryan Williams said...

Yeah that was fun, even though it was cold. I've actually completely changed my college plans, I'm going up to a school in Tennessee called Austin Peay. Thanks for the great shots, I really like them.