Monday, November 17, 2008

The Seidel Girls

Waxahachie, TX - Sunday afternoon the weather broke perfectly. The wind laid down and it got back up into the 60's. We had perfect light and historic downtown Waxahachie as a backdrop. A good friend brought her daughters down for a portrait session. We had a great time and as you can see, we got some beautiful results. Thanks, G.

My favorites, with commentary.

One of my favorites of the year...

Sometimes girls just wanna jump . . .
This is a wall hanger for sure . . .
Emily had a giggle between shots. I don't think she thought I would catch her giggling.
Isn't this the sweetest face ever ? Her daddy will melt when he sees this one.
My schedule for December is filling quickly. If you haven't booked, you still have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!! i will never be able to choose. Thank you so much! You completely captured their personalities.