Sunday, October 12, 2008

A BIG Family in the Park

Dallas, TX - Today I was asked to tackle a shoot that was, admittedly, intimidating. One of my longest standing clients, Shara, asked me to take a family portrait for her. Now this would normally have been simple, since "family portrait" usually means mom, dad, kids, right? WRONG. Shara really meant FAMILY when she said family portrait. See, Shara was going through something that we all will go through soon, as some of you may already have gone through. She lost her dad recently. When he passed away, she realized she and her family had never had a family portrait made. Shara brought along her mom, her sister, her brother, and all of their spouses and kids. We had 17 in all today. This was the most people I'd photographed at once outside of a wedding. I think you'll see, we all managed to get through it just fine. Thanks to Shara, Mom, and your great family for allowing me to share your day in the park.






No comments: