Sunday, September 07, 2008

Central Texas Dove Hunting Trip

San Saba, TX - Once in a while I get to take a "guys trip". I always bring my camera along, and this weekend brought the annual trip to Central Texas to hunt for doves. Its mostly a weekend with my Dad and a bunch of old friends where we hunt a little, catch up on old times, and EAT alot. Whatever we're doing, its always a good photo opportunity, and a great time. Here are some shots from the trip.

This is my dad, David. He's a big guy, with a bigger laugh.
This is the sunset over Hamilton County near Highway 281.
This is a leaf that was in the spring fed creek near our camp. Its CLEAR and COLD!
This dragon fly thought the water looked good too.
This is Josh, who's the youngest in the group, but never misses a shot.
This was Friday night's dinner . . .mmmmmmm.

No comments: