Monday, March 17, 2008

Great Photography Right Here in Midlothian, TX

If you live in Midlothian, TX or the surrounding areas, great photography opportunities are right outside. I've been a photographer working in the Midlothian, Texas area for about 3 years now. The more I work here and the longer I live here, the more I learn about what a great photography town it really is.

NOTE: Effective January 2009, Agile Images has moved to WWW.IVEYSTUDIO.COM


Not only do we have the best sports leagues in North Texas, but we also have some of the most scenic country side, as well. I started my business shooting Midlothian Youth Football and Baseball, and through that network, I've met some great kids and parents. As I meet those families and shoot family portraits for them, I discover new places to shoot around Midlothian each time. We've got great creeks, parks, and woodsy areas near Shiloh Forest and along Ovilla Creek. We've got nearby Historic Waxahachie that offers a great vintage feel. Within minutes we have The Dallas Arboretum or the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens. If you're in Midlothian, Waxahachie, Red Oak, Ovilla, or any number of surrounding communities, give me a call. We have as many great shooting locations in our area than any you'll find in North Texas.

No comments: